20120226


So I've been accepted to do my practical training at CLEO. I am definitely excited and anxious about it. I mean, why won't I be? I've been dreaming about working at a fashion magazine ever since I could remember (though I did have other ambitions when I was in school). I don't necessarily have the best style. Honestly, my choice of outfit is a plain anything. Nothing glamorous or frilly or even patterned. I guess my best asset is my good eye. I have an eye for things. It's more instinctive than skilled. I hope it does me good when I'm working this Thursday. May Allah SWT bless me with confidence and a smooth sail through it all. Amin.

2 comments:

toryburchshoesbags said...

With regard to casual sneakers, it can be further divided into canvas sneakers, Beats By Dr. Dre
vintage sneakers, platform sneakers and dance sneakers, among of which, Hogan Shoes Online the canvas sneakers are the most popular sneakers for its features of comfort and fitness.
from canvas is its easy washable aspect in a lightweight design. Franklin Marshall SaleAn adage "Old is Gold" comes true in the matter of Vintage Sneakers. Vintage sneakers, as name states are classic footwear,

louis vuitton outlet said...


Luxury louis vuitton uk, authentic louis vuitton outlet online, cheapest burberry outlet.