20110727

I'm not the type to take in dramas, problems or trouble. I don't see the point. I try and avoid it in anyway that I can. I just don't have the time or power to deal with problems. Problems are unavoidable when necessary. Dealing with it is the only way that it will go away no matter how scary or annoying it is. But unnecessary problem seeking is just wasteful. You can't expect to be happy 24/7 as well. It all hangs in a balance. Weigh yourself and make sure that you're always in the middle of the two. When you get restless and depressed with problems at hand, just remember that sooner or later, it'll go away once you deal with it. When you're too happy, be watchful that danger may be lurking around. You can't honestly believe that the happiness you have is permanent, do you?

No comments: