20110722

Honestly, I've never had to earn my own money before. I'm no spoilt brat and I do have work experience but I've never had to worry about starving or having no place to go. There was a time when my mother and I had to collect shillings to eat when we came here to Kuala Lumpur. I was so young I couldn't remember much nor do I want to recollect any memories about those dark days. Instead of lingering on old memories, I move on. I don't speak about my childhood or about my problems to anyone. I don't see the point in doing so. I'm used to people saying that I don't have anything to worry about, but they don't know shit. And I don't want them to. I don't need people's pity. I don't need people to feel sorry for me. It's just a pathetic excuse for people to pay more attention to you. So yes. I choose to only tell and show people that I don't have problems to solve or troubles to worry about. As long as Allah and my family knows what we've been through and what we are, I say let's just be grateful, never take things for granted and always let the past remind us who we once were. No matter how high or low people look at us, to God, we are all the same. There will always be a reason why things happen. There will always be a way, to make things work.

No comments: