20110728

Can't believe Ramadhan is drawing near but I am not yet enthusiastic about it. It'll be here in two days time. I love Ramadhan because it makes me feel like I'm a better person because I will try to withdraw self from sins, have a better view of who I am, think clearly and most of all fasting is the most easiest ibadat I could ever do which is why I don't understand why people have such a hard time fasting. Alhamdulillah, I am not that kind of person. May God protect me from temptation. So this Ramadhan, Imma whip myself into shape as well. Losing 3kgs is a bonus. After my long absence from the gym and fitness training, I'm looking forward to the light exercises and trying to push myself into any healthy eating habits and any ways that could help me burn more calories. I'm looking forward to a healthier lifestyle, happier me and the calm and serenity vibe that Ramadhan brings us. Alhamdulillah, syukur nikmat.

No comments: