- For the past 22 years of my life, I've only had 3 guys that I call 'boyfriend'. I like to flirt but it doesn't mean I want every single one of them to be my boyfriend. I'm the committed type but not obsessive.
- I prefer to solve my problems with money and not confrontations. It seems to messy.
- Family means everything to me. I'd trade money, friends and even my life for my family.
- I like pretty, tough boys. Growl.
- I like minimalistic effortless styles. Give me a statement piece of bag, dress or shoes and I'll match it with something plain.
- I like being with people who's the opposite of me. My friends and I all have very different personalities.
- I'm an obsesser. When I like something, I just need to have it or I won't shut up about it.
- I don't know whether I'm smart or just plain lucky but I've never been the type to sit down and open a book and completely focus.
- To study, I need something plugged into my ears.
- I don't get pressured into something very easily but I do get intimidated sometimes.
- Whatever my body type is, I'm not really scared to show off what I have. Wearing a bikini, shorts or whatever. If I wanna wear it, i wear it. I don't really mind about other people's opinions.
- I think it's obvious that I'm pretty stubborn.
- I'm not a very good listener but it doesn't mean I don't care.
- I may look tough on the outside and probably a little on the inside, but I'm very fragile in some places I don't even know where.
- I'm not really good at anything. Which is very unfortunate.
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
by Anbreen at 22:21