20110606

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

  1. For the past 22 years of my life, I've only had 3 guys that I call 'boyfriend'. I like to flirt but it doesn't mean I want every single one of them to be my boyfriend. I'm the committed type but not obsessive.
  2. I prefer to solve my problems with money and not confrontations. It seems to messy.
  3. Family means everything to me. I'd trade money, friends and even my life for my family.
  4. I like pretty, tough boys. Growl.
  5. I like minimalistic effortless styles. Give me a statement piece of bag, dress or shoes and I'll match it with something plain.
  6. I like being with people who's the opposite of me. My friends and I all have very different personalities.
  7. I'm an obsesser. When I like something, I just need to have it or I won't shut up about it.
  8. I don't know whether I'm smart or just plain lucky but I've never been the type to sit down and open a book and completely focus.
  9. To study, I need something plugged into my ears.
  10. I don't get pressured into something very easily but I do get intimidated sometimes.
  11. Whatever my body type is, I'm not really scared to show off what I have. Wearing a bikini, shorts or whatever. If I wanna wear it, i wear it. I don't really mind about other people's opinions.
  12. I think it's obvious that I'm pretty stubborn.
  13. I'm not a very good listener but it doesn't mean I don't care.
  14. I may look tough on the outside and probably a little on the inside, but I'm very fragile in some places I don't even know where.
  15. I'm not really good at anything. Which is very unfortunate.

No comments: