20110602

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

It's more off hurting and getting hurt back.

Dear XXX,
I don't know what is it I've done to make you hate me so much. You're repeating the same thing that you've done to the people before you and you're doing it to me. Is there no love in your heart? Do you not have the heart for forgiveness? Do you have any feelings at all? It was my fault that this happened. But I do not deserve they way that you're treating me now. I pray everyday that God would soften your heart towards me. Erase all the feelings of hatred and anger in you. Help you see the light because you have been living in darkness. You're strong and hard. You can't live on your own. There must be a reason people keep running away. Look at yourself and try to change for the better. Life is too short. Don' think that I don't love you because I do. I forever will love you even if you don't. Don't let your judgement get the best of you. Open yourself to others' well-being and you will be loved. I love you so much and it hurts seeing you like this. Forgive me.

No comments: