20110518

I <3 You

Remember 4 years back when we didn't know each other and you just suddenly came out of nowhere but you noticed every single one of us? I just thought you were weird but flattering at the same time. Those 4 years have passed and you're still the same girl I love. The same hardworking nerd that deserves every successful achievement she has now. You've worked hard to be where you are now and don't let anybody take that away from you. You may not just glide in and easily get to the top but you grind hard and you've put in so much effort and sweat to get what you want academically. You can bet that I am so proud of you. And you can bet your life that you mother and all our other friends especially Ili are all happy for you. I love you girl. Through thick and thin, ups and downs, angles and demon, I will always be there for you whenever I can. HAPPY GRADUATION!

1 comment:

Adlynn Diyana said...

I'm literally sobbing when reading thisssss! Dang woman! *sob sob* lol,, thanks love, and I love you and the girls so strong that nothing in this goddamn world can break you and me and the girls :') <3<3<3