20110513

I have flaws and many, MANY imperfections. Once you put me under a magnifying glass, you'll see all sorts of different things that's wrong with me. Of course I'm embarrassed about some of my flaws. I hardly know what perfection feels like. But I can't feel this way everyday. I won't let myself feel this way. My insecurity may be one of my weaknesses but I still have my self-esteem which is at a very satisfying level. I can't change who I am or how I look like without plastic surgery being done. Therefore, for the past 22 years, I've been giving myself the boost I need without anyone's help. Others do help, bits and pieces. But if you can't love yourself truly, you'll show the world that there's no reason to love you too. Bad days will come when you'll feel like you're worthless. Embrace it. Because the good days are coming. It will. One way or another.

No comments: