20110518

Day 5 – What makes you different from everyone else

I don't even know if I'm different. I feel like what I know, what I do and what I think about is the same as everybody else. What can I state that I'm different from everybody else without sounding like I'm so full of myself? Well, at the risk of sounding conceited, here goes.

I have so many views, perceptions and ideas that I myself cannot predict my next decision. I change my mind 1000 times per minute. I can be rational in one minute then so irrelevant the next. I'm not an optimist nor do I take all things negatively. I like being realistic. I like to see the world as it is. I like seeing people on how impossibly good and bad they can be. I'm good at reading people but sometimes I just get it all wrong. I have a good eye on things. I trust my gut and my instinct when I do anything. In me, I am two person. No, I don't have an alter ego. There's just two different person inside of me that shines out through me simultaneously. You just have to get to know me, to see it.

Is that different enough for you?

No comments: