20110530

Day 19 – A picture of something you want to do before you die


I am ashamed to say this but saya tak pernah khatam Quran. I feel embarrassed, ashamed and humiliated by saying this but I'm just trying to be honest. Nenek yang ajar mengaji sebelum ni and she passed away before I got the chance to recite the Quran. My parents aren't superstitiously religious but they've encouraged me so many times to finish it up. I know to some people, I might be too old to start learning again but God doesn't judge it's umat, so why should you? I am learning because of Allah. Learning in Allah's name. Reciting the most beautiful words that came from Allah. To those who have already surpassed this test, Alhamdulillah. Pray for me, that I would accomplish this, even once, before I die.

1 comment:

izza lemonade said...

better late than never :)