20110529

Day 17 – How you hope your future will be like.

Working for a magazine. That's where I want to be in the near future. A magazine that's involved with lifestyle and fashion. Call me shallow, I don't care. I love it and I want to wake up every morning going to work for something that I love doing. I need to find a way on how to get there. It's not easy, obviously. I need to find chances and opportunities, establish rapport and networking, gain more experience and not forgetting maintaining my grades.

I'm not gonna let my future circle around my career only. I still wanna be in love. I still wanna feel what I feel now in years to come. Going through the rough patches together, enjoying the good life that we have. Yes, love is definitely on top of the list. My family is also part of my future. Imma provide for them like how they've provided for me. Imma repay every single sweat and cent that they've shed for me. I need my future to be bright, for their sake.

I'm just hoping to be a better person, a better umat. Imma constantly challenge myself, to achieve what I thought was impossible and live my own dreams. I don't know and knowing me I don't care of what you want out of your life, but all I want is to be happy and satisfied and not forgetting to prepare myself for the afterlife.

No comments: