20110529

Day 16 – Short term goals for this month and why

I like this task. Mainly because I need to set my goals. June is just a day away. So I guess, I'll set up my goals for June, the month of Summer, my favourite time of the year. Since I'm going away on holiday for half of June till mid July, I have 14 days here in Malaysia and the other remaining days, I will be in Europe. My short term goals would be:

1. Eat healthily - starting with less sugar and oil intake. Gotta stock up on more fiber because I have trouble with my digestion system (I am very paranoid when it comes to sickness or diseases. Even if I don't have em', I worry about it).

2. Exercise - I like the gym. I have no problem exercising. It's the eating part that I have a problem with. Imma hit the gym at least 4 times a week.

3. No more unnecessary buying - Imma save up anywhere I can. I can't afford to spend my money now and I need to exercise this practice so that I can save up for my near future.

4. More action, less talk - I tend to make plans and not go through with it. This time, Imma try my best to make all my plans work.

5. Pray 5 times a day - If I'm home, I do. The problem appears when I go out. I tend not to (-_-')

6. Fast before Ramadhan - I still have to replace a lot. Imma do it before I head off to Europe. I need to fast due to my Nazar too. Though part of me thinks I already have. But I'm having doubts. Better fast, just in case.

My short term goals are also constructed for me to be a better person in the future. I purposely made it this way because I can't change in a blink of an eye. It takes years to make amends of the trash and crappy things that you let your body and mind go through. This is to the future. Cheers.

No comments: