4 months of holidays eyy? Some people might die of boredom, some might go work, while others like me will just sit at home and get their asses fat. Of course I want to work. Being 22 and still living under your parent's roof, driving their car and eating off their table isn't something someone should be proud of (though it is a lot cheaper). I need to make my own income and I know that. I'm going off to London in exactly 30 days and I doubt anybody would want to hire and pay me for work for less than 30 days. I'll still try and find something though especially after I come back from my long holiday though I don't know what I can do during fasting and raya season. Do you see where I'm getting at here?
I'm such a sad excuse for a young adult. I'll try and find some labour work where I could do favours and chores for close family and friends. Every little bit helps right? It'd be better if there's an event I could work at for a few days. They pay good money you know? So while waiting for me to make up my mind about work, these are some of my 'to-do' things to scratch off during my 120 days of holiday.
- Go to a Liverpool and Chelsea (for Fernando Torres) game here in Kuala Lumpur in July
- Lose a few kilos (I'm aiming to lose 3-4kgs before my departure to London)
- Save up for Incubus concert
- Really clean my room
- Have a day trip with my girlfriends
- Brush up on my French (and add some new Spanish words)
- Watch every single movie that comes out at the cinema
- Play laser-tag, rollerblading, go-kart etc etc
- Dine in at least 1 new restaurant every 14 days
- Will never say never to an invitation anywhere
- Build up stamina and fitness level (gotta watch my food intake as well)
- Plan for my near future
- Should make a reminder that purchasing/shopping is not necessary
- Key-in resume and find a place to intern/practical
- Slowly build up references and topics for my upcoming academic writing assignment
All this isn't that hard, right?