20110311

I've got more than a dozen assignments waiting to be done but I just can't get around doing it. There's a lot going in my mind that I just can't seem to find the right words to express it. All I keep thinking about it, 'Is this it?', 'Am I going to be like this for the rest of my life?', 'Is anything going to change?'. All these question seems to play around in my mind a lot nowadays. I'm not saying I have it bad because I am dead grateful with all that I've been given but I must admit that I'm having a bit of a rough time lately. Let's just hold on and see if I can get through this, aye?

1 comment:

Daughter said...

sometimes when you think like this, think of the things you've done and the things you will do ;) it helps. with a lil prayer, you'll do just fine sayang :) have faith! in God and in YOURSELF!

smooch :)