20110121


School hasn't been that great for me this semester. It's not about my grades or lack initiative or anything. Quite frankly, I think I'm getting bored of it. Don't get me wrong, I still cherish studying and all the shit that comes with it because I know one day I'll look back and miss it all. It's just that lately, it has been very uninteresting to me. I'm sick of the same old routine: Attend class, finish up assignments, prep for tests and exams and wait for results to come out. The same thing over and over and over and over again for the past 4 years. Yeayy for me *pukes*.

I feel like putting a year off, go traveling, volunteer for homeless shelters or the unfortunate, petition for the environment or something you know? Problem is, I can't find any opportunities like that yet. I wanted to volunteer for the United Nations but I'm not old enough. If I could just get an internship with my favourite magazine, I'd die with gratefulness. Anything to just get me out of here. The traveling bit sounds fun doesn't it? Too bad I ain't got the $$$. Let's just see how this competition goes shall we?

I heard that in order to win, readers have to vote for their favourite style. So people, please do vote for me! Make my dreams come true and I promise to pray for yours. I promise. You have my word.

No comments: