20100403

This is where I rant about life.

I've been procrastinating a lot nowadays. A lot worse than usual. It's not about the shitloads of work that I have to do, it's the humongous amount of time that has been given to me is what scares me to death. To be blessed with time is a once in a lifetime chance. You can't ask for it even if you have the richest parents in the world. Trouble is, I didn't use it wisely. I can feel myself beginning to change but towards what? I see an empty road ahead heading nowhere. It's so dark, I can't see the road signs. But there is always a hand that will help me get through the darkness. But is it the right set of hands? I will never know until I've reached my destination. And once I'm there, I've already known what my life course is. It's the journey that helps me grow. The journey that helps me find out who I am. But I just can't deal with my torturous journey now. I'm lost. I don't know where I'm suppose to go and whose hands should I hold. I don't see the light nor do I see life. I'm stuck. Stuck in a white meadow with no exit. I have no will to climb or run. Get me out of here. Angel, please.

No comments: