20100219

Sorry doesn't seem to be that hard after all

I'm sorry for wanting everything
I'm sorry for not being pretty
I'm sorry for being a spoilt brat
I'm sorry for being such a bitch
I'm sorry for not being there
I'm sorry for the fact that I am fat
I'm sorry for speaking my mind
I'm sorry for not loving you enough
I'm sorry for being ignorant
I'm sorry that I screamed and yelled
I'm sorry for not appreciating more
I'm sorry for putting you down
I'm sorry that I'm not perfect
I'm sorry for not being good or talented at anything
I'm sorry for procrastinating
I'm sorry that I forgot you
I'm sorry for all the judgement and lies
I'm sorry for being insecure
I'm sorry for being stupid
What I'm not sorry for is being myself. And for loving you, you and you.

2 comments:

M said...

And I am not sorry that I have this beautiful friend called, Annie. Hearts, Izzy.

Anbreen Aziz said...

Auwwwwwwwwwww. Love you baby doll! :DDD