20090917

Too Busy To Care

Days have been shortened by the massive workloads and tests that have been flooding my weeks. People I loved has been neglected and that includes myself. I've been a total mess. Source: God knows. I can't seem to find the reason why I've been in one. I'm not saying that I'm complaining. I'm just saying that I've been juggling a lot life issues lately. Good and bad. It's not easy to balance everything but when you do, the feeling of self-satisfaction= priceless.

I want to make a promise to myself; I'll be everything I can be, for myself. For my own good. If I could organize my life alphabetically, I would. It'll make my life much more easier to settle. But I'll take it as it is. Nothing gets better than what I already have because I can't ask for more. I'll be greedy enough if I do. Weightload issues; I've got em'. I just prefer not to expose it and story-tell it to everybody. Life gets by easier if you don't dwell.

Excuse me for my bitchiness, excuse me for hurting you. I didn't mean to do it. But sometimes it was done intentionally. I may go off the main course sometimes, but I NEVER forget who you are. I may not show a lot of effort but I swear to God, you are always on my mind. Too many stories, so little time. That's the theme for this part of the semester.

Aah yes. Before I forget. There are some pathetic rats out there who's trying to get my attention by making stupid stories thinking I'll care enough to respond. Guess what, you mean nothing to me for me to get my foot up and stick it down your throat. I'm too busy for that.

No comments: