20090606

What In the World

Something isn't right. I'm feeling really restless as if something bad is going to happen. Bad is too overrated. Jinx is more like it. It's like everytime I want to do something or plan on doing, something else comes up. It's like something is refraining me from doing what I want. I don't mind but I don't want other people to think that I'm a nuisance. And I'm sure as hell that I don't want them to think that I'm all talk and no action. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. The only time when something actually goes right is: 1) Last minute plan, 2) I don't talk about it and 3) When my parents's plan does not clash with mine. If anyone did make plans with me and it doesn't work out, please don't be mad at me. I'm jinxed. I think I broke a mirror or two and I'm cursed. But I'm not blaming it. I'm working things out. Bear with me.

1 comment: