20090630

Plus nothing


I just got back from Putrajaya from Wani's doa selamat. Tired. Sleepy. But not in the mood to sleep. A couple of my friends are coming tomorrow to just hang out, watch DVD's and order some pizza. Sounds like a good day to stay in. Life has been a bit hectic lately. A good hectic I might add. Guess my life isn't that boring after all. I like what I have experienced. I am loving the new people I meet along the way. And I am happy with the separate life I have apart from the usual rut I deal with in my life. It's a good step for me to organize my friends, family, personal and private life. I don't want it to get mixed up because it'll just be too boring. I don't want everyone to know everything about my life. What's mine is mine. I'll share it if I want to. It's not like anybody likes me or prefers me anyways. Sebab aku hitam, buruk dan gemuk kan? Haa. Cuak kau. LOL.

Btw, I still think about you. Not all the time. Just mostly.

1 comment:

psychokiddo said...

i loikke the picturee!