20090629

Itik Gembo-gembo


While majority of my peers were out frolicking around God knows where doing God knows what, I was out in Terengganu, learning how to scuba dive my ass underwater. It's not as easy as it looks. Hell, nothing is easy when you actually need a license to do it. After going through a hard time at the beginning (had troubles with my mask clearing), in the end, I passed! And I have the license to prove it to you. LOL. I thank God greatly for this opportunity and keeping me safe 50ft underwater. And people, please. Conserve our environment. No matter where you are. On land, under water or in the sky. Peace. And again, I, Raja Anbreen Aqeela bt Raja Aziz, has had negative thoughts in the beginning but I ended up not only passed for my diving license, but has also gained GREAT experience, met great people, knows that my mind works in miraculous ways and most importantly, I get to see what God has created under the deep blue sea.

3 comments:

adlynndiyana. said...

ili!
merajuk jummmmmmm!
haha :p

psychokiddo said...

i ade lesen snorkel, TAK HERAN! hahahaha.

Anbreen,Aziz said...

sorry lah add. ili snorkeler. i scuba diver. u apa? goggler? LOL