20090616

Gorgeously Relevant

I may not know what life has in store for me, but what I do know is that I have to have this as part of my life. It's worth the time and effort to achieve all this. I don't want to be a sad, sarcastic bimbo because I'm not. Well, I hope I'm not.

Green is good. There's so many ways I want to help out the
environment. For starters, stop using plastic bags! & please, recycle?

I would really like to learn how to surf. Even if it's only on shore.
I just want to get on a surfboard and ride small waves.

Backpacking is a must. How else do you expect me to
travel and experience the world?

This is a must have. I may suck at it, but at least I'm not scared to
try it. Let alone, own it.


I know this may not seem luxurious, but I absolutely adore it!
I just have to have this car in my life.



It doesn't matter at what age
I get to achieve all this.

I'll find a way. Mark my words.
My dreams are not that impossible right?

2 comments:

aqilahairan said...

annn
lets go backpacking together ok!
i da ade da beg camtu haaa,
tinggal kumpul duhet je ni
hahahaa yay! :D

Anbreen,Aziz said...

hahahahha. jom cari duittttttttt! LOL.