20090511

Trouble


Hey, I'm the one who goes out looking for trouble. Somehow, it's what I need because as of late, I'm beginning to feel like I'm in a rut. Everyday the same old boring routine. I'm not complaining for my profound happiness, but what I'm not satisfied with is how empty my life seems to be. What have I done to make my life interesting? What have I done to allow me to say, 'Hey, I've done it. You haven't.' I want to be able to say that one particular line. Something that will indulge myself with self-satisfaction. The definition of boring is not about something that's not interesting. It's about repeating the same old interesting thing over and over and over again. That's when you start to get bored.

I'm dying for something spontaneous to happen. A sudden invitation or suggestion to catch me off guard. Now that's awesome. Challenging my own mentality and physical ability is what I'm going to try and do this semester break. Who knows what kind of challenge. Just wait and see. It'll probably won't be that interesting, but at least I get to try something new. Right now, I'll do whatever I want without thinking of the consequences. Let's cross our fingers and hope that I don't die in the process.

No comments: