20090527

It's Not Nonsense

You know the people you miss the most are the ones that gives impact to your life whether in a good way or the other way around.I even miss the people who suddenly disappeared from my life without even a whistle. They're a bunch of people who made my past life memorable even though it was only for a short while. They were like family. Well, they were related to one of my cousins so, hey, why not call them family huh? I don't know what happened. Maybe I didn't stick around long enough to find out what could've happened. I wish I did though. Well, I was a bit young at the time to even figure out what I was doing. The only thing I knew was that I had loads of fun hanging around them. Seeing old photos of them reminds me how important keeping in touch is. And seeing new photos of them still together till now despite my knowledge, proves to me that I have got to get that old life of mine back. It might seem awkward me butting in because let's face it; I don't actually mean anything. It might take a while to fit in. Years I suppose. But, it;s better late then never right? I would like to describe this as, 'A fat kid whom misses chocolate'.

No comments: