20090514

Fridays Ze Madamoiselles



Thanks to Al and Shasha for inviting me and Ara to The Saturdays Showcase at Zouk last Tuesday. It was hella funnn. Put aside of me not really knowing who The Saturdays were before I got there, the girls were simply amazing and jalapeño hot! I get really easily influenced after a live performance. Well, Ara won a lot of prizes that night including getting up on stage to answer 'What sponsor is sponsoring The Saturdays's showcase that night' and winning a game called a Bloop which was simply too confusing for me. The three of us got interviewed by 8TV Quickie and Hitz.Fm as well as doing a short sweepstakes for them. They wanted Shasha actually but being the sweetheart that she is, she dragged us along as well. Oh well Sha, thank Al again for the tickets and a big THANK YOU for you for inviting me. You know how much I adore your skinny ass. A lot of XO's for you.

4 comments:

Ikwnjfr said...

the yellow hair chick tu, if im not mistaken. amy kan name dia?

Alisya said...

Hoho. Np babe! Glad that we all enjoyed it :D

..*Bloop!* xD

Anbreen,Aziz said...

errr. tak tahu. hahahah. maybe? tak tny plak sape name dye.

psychokiddo said...

aaah! blah laahhh! x( wa panas beebb!