20090519

Being Silly Jilly


7 Facts About Me:
1. I absolutely adore candies & loathe driving
2. I have always been in love with water
3. I'm sick of stereotyping
4. Dah pernah ada niat nak pakai tudung
5. I believe in miracles now
6. I'm trying really hard to pursue my dreams as an environmentalist
7. I like pushing myself in some scenarios

7 Things That Scares Me:
1. Allah SWT.
2. Kiamat.
3. Mak
4. Dying
5. Getting into an accident
6. Being alone
7. Being put down

7 Songs For Now:
1. Bachelor Girl- Buses and Trains
2. Jennifer Paige- Stranded
3. Eve- Gangsta Lovin
4. Adele- Chasing Pavements
5. Alanis Morissete- Irony
6. 3Oh3- Don't Trust Me
7. Billy- Girlfriend


7 Words That Often Comes Outta My Mouth:
1. Babi
2. Celaka
3. Fuck
4. *Sometimes I just say things without thinking
5. Jom!
6. Doa makan
7. Bodoh

7 Precious Beings:
1. Allah SWT
2. Family

3. Gf's and friends
4. iPod
5. Shorts
6. Glasses
7. Torn Jeans

7 First Things In My Life
1. Ate Wasabi!
2. Haven't cut my bangs for more than two months
3. Gambled my chances of working and taking my exams
4. Paid Ayah's loan by myself
5. Liked a guy who is under age
6. Had really adoring friends
7. Don't believe in love

2 comments:

Someone who cares said...

I love what you wrote..
It's kinda similar..esp the part the thing that scares you & preciuos being..

Anbreen,Aziz said...

Errr?