20090412

You're Just Not

Sha, the kid behind you tengok kita main. In his mind, 'AMAZING'. Ha-ha


How do you evaluate yourself of being lame and pathetic or simply amazing and wonderful? I can't help but feel insecure about everything in life. Sometimes, it just hits me that I have nothing to offer anybody. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying out loud what matters to me. I am not a big observer nor am I judgemental. I have my own views and some people might not agree to it. I can't help to think is there something wrong with me? I know I might seem the type that is unapproachable, garang and whatever the crap other people might think about me. Well, that's just great isn't it? What am I suppose to do? Greet everybody and perah my brain to recognize people's faces all the time? I can't change the fact that I can't be bothered to acknowledge people thus brings us to the fact that I am lousy at recognizing people's faces. It just seems insignificant. How can I not feel insecure when people treat me like I am just a dark cloud passing by and not another ray of sunshine. Aah. Screw, spanar and hammer people. I'm sick of thinking. A big applause to all you people whom are not scared to approach me first. *Clap, clap, clap.

3 comments:

psychokiddo said...

woaa.. bile korang maen fishball? i tatau pon. brr.

Alisya said...

Haha. "AMAZING!!!!!"
+ erection.

CHEYH! Hahahaha

Anbreen,Aziz said...

bodoh! small kids dont get erections! pervert. bahahaha.