20090414

Shameless Whore

He's just not that into you. Duhhhh. He doesn't even know I exist. How would he know? Me approach him? Err. NOT. He'll sooo reject me. Belum cuba, belum tahu kan? Haah. Tak payah cuba pun tahu. But,,, I can't get him off of my mind and it's driving me insane! What do I have to offer him pun? Haihh. Here comes my insecurity issues. I'm so lame. And pathetic I might add.

Anbreen, get a grip.

You want him? Go and get him! It's the 21st bloody friggin century! You've got to get your ass up and make a move, shithead. You know you always get what you want. Even though sometimes it's not what you expected it to be. So, tunggu apa lagi. Go get him fucker! (I am so talking to myself here)

Tapi kan.... Malu.

2 comments:

adlynndiyana. said...

haha
u go girl :P

psychokiddo said...

wwuuh! anbreen. 20. tau malu! hahaha :DD