20090415

Fuck, Shit, Crap


Know what I need right now? I need to escape. I need a vacay pronto. I need to party my ass off during this vacay. Party on the beach? Sounds right enough. I don't care where the party is anyway. I just need to dress up or dress down, mingle and party. It's just a part of me that I totally miss. It's the old me that I left ages ago. I was no 'Party girl'. I just a love a good event surrounded by amazing friends. I wasn't wild. I just get enthusiastic. So blame me for feeling the need to bounce my ass up. Although my ass is getting bigger by the second. I missed Speedzone, and I miss my friends. Although I didn't go for a very good reason. I'm not an event fanatic anymore but I do wanna have fun. So my list of wants right now:

1. Dress up and party
2. Eat and eat
3. Road trip
4. Luxurious vacay with the family
5. Read a good book

&&

6. I WANT MY ROCKSTAR. Please?

2 comments:

adlynndiyana. said...

haha
astaga
double chin
SHIT
hahahahaha
and last part tu cannot go boley?

psychokiddo said...

haha, and U NEED A SLAP, u forgot to mention!