20090129

Weyyh UMSL

#1 describe 10 things about the person who tagged you....
1. Best girlfriend
2.Wil be missing my birthday!
3. Likes kicking my head
4. Likes attention
5. In the States now
6. Doesn't know how to put on nail polish
7. Somehow now her favourite color is yellow?
8. Kept something from me! (nasib I dah tawu)
9. Skema gila, gila, gila, gila (DL Okayy ppl. Jgn envy)
10. Boy magnet

#2 describe 10 things about you.
1. Clumsy (I embarass myself. Always)
2. Heal easily. Literally
3. Messy is sexy
4. Doesn't bother much
5. Has a really big SWEET tooth
6. Fascinated with the lives of Hollywood
7. Passion for the environment
8. Family over everything else
9. Forgets what love is
10. Books means a lot to me

1 comment:

adlynndiyana. said...

kept something?
hurmmm
lemme see
hiccup?
huu