20081222

Want The Hat?

--Add, to be 'cool' in the US, you seriously have to wear this hat. ;)

New semester, new year. Is there anything more that I should know that is new? Wish I could refresh everything and make everything brand new. I can't promise myself that I'll be a brand new me because honestly saying, I don't even know how. There is one thing that'll be new next semester. A feeling of awkwardness of Add's absence. She won't be there for my 20th birthday. Now that's just plain W-R-O-N-G. Add, you owe me BIG TIME for missing it. 2o next year. It's a big step to adulthood I guess. And I need my friends to get me through it. I want to make it up to them for my current dissappearance. I am going to try and spend whatever time I have to make myself useful as a friend. I don't want to end up like some people I know who don't know how to appreciate friends. Kau memilih sangat. Nak yang so-called 'hot/cool' aja. Merungut orang tak sayang kau.

Add, bring me back Kyle for me will ya? Big thanxx.

5 comments:

psychokiddo said...

heeehh.. nak kene jugak selit2 kyle tuh.. hahaha.

Anbreen,Aziz said...

i miss kyle.grrrrrrrrr.waaaa.

The Champ said...

Wens your b'day? The period wen she is in St. Louis (Jan 11 - Mar 15). Wella if yes.... online guna web cam lol..if before or after the date...no problem babe....melaka kajang dekat mah..... she can just drop in....dia kan jadi pengganggur terhormat then....

The Champ said...

Add is going to miss you guys manyak manyak.... her heart is half hearted....one for st louis and one for the semester that she is going to miss. She is damn worried that she will be left behind.............

adlynndiyana. said...

haha
ma, since she said im gonna miss it, means it's during the period id be away lor
huhu
errr,
i dont know what else to say
mum said it all