20081217

Beyond The Horizon

I've been cutting out pictures from magazines ever since I know what magazines are. A personal collage if you can call it that. Am still doing it. Been pasting it on files, notebooks, bulletin board etc. Right now, am still cutting and pasting. But with a different purpose. Since last Saturday, I've been cutting out magazines to stick it into a scrap book. Will be buying one tomorrow when I go out. It'll be my own personal magazine. It's a start right? I'd rather start small then lose everything. It's a big dream. It's hard but not impossible. I know a lot of people would like to help me with it. People with talents such as designing, photography, writing skills and such. I bet they'd be willing to help me. It'll be fun. It'll be like my own little project/portfolio. But it'll only be for my eyes. And some other people that I trust. Heyy, I've finally found a hobby. Woohoo!

3 comments:

adlynndiyana. said...

i wanna help toooo!
imma help you do the budgets and expenses and revenues calculations!
hahahahaha :p

psychokiddo said...

woooaaa.. best best!

Anbreen,Aziz said...

cantekk. i've got 2 accountants for my magazine. koramg jaga the marketing and accounting dpeartment. D can help with the PR & photography. Hakim, Amar & Ayie can jaga the art department. Nanti I cari lah lagi pekerja. bdk masscom kan ramai. ahah.