20081215

Being Miranda Priestly

Miranda Priestly: Idol




I think I know what I want now. I'm beginning to wonder is it possible for me to start my own magazine here in Malaysia? Of course I'll be starting off working in some other magazine first and then work my way up to owning my own magazine. I want to start off from the very bottom. Shed some sweat in it. Finish up my degree, work part-time while studying, get myself interned by any Malaysian magazine, try finding a spot in international magazines, learn and experience everything there is to know then little by little start my very own magazine.

It'll be a lifestyle magazine. Everything from fashion to the environment. It's what I want. It's what I think I can achieve. I think I've found my passion. And let God be with me in my effort of working my way up to it. Work my way up from being 'Andrea Sachs' to becoming the well known editor-in-chief, 'Miranda Priestly'. Like I said before, I won't only be limiting it to fashion only. It'll also contain environmental pieces and such which is very important to me.

Anbreen Aziz, Editor-in-Chief of _______ Magazine. Has a nice ring to it doesn't it? (Haven't figure out a name for my infamous magazine. Boohoo.). It's a big dream for me. Laugh all you want. Takpe.

6 comments:

Izzah Abd Malik said...

it's nice tho. nanti for sure aku beli mag kau=)

psychokiddo said...

hahaha kewwwwll.. i nak jadi model! HAHAAHAHAHA AS IF! buekkk..

ayie muhammad said...

wah heabt cite2 kau.. t aku boleh jadik photographer magazine ko ak? hehe. payment blakang citer~

bunny rabbit said...

i prasan lebron james je anne.. hoho.. =P

Anbreen,Aziz said...

well, im tryin to work hard to publish my own mag. try wat kecik2 dulu ke kan. i mean, not rite? everybody has dreams.

gadis joget said...

such a big dream.
work hard.
good luck.

:)