20081117

Nerd Alert

E-X-A-M I-S F-I-N-A-L-L-Y O-V-E-R! Bahaha! It's my second day of the holiday. And it has been the life for me. Went to Pavillion the other day straight from Malacca. I wanted to go book shopping since I haven't done that for quite some time. Spent about 3 hours in the shop alone but I ended up buying only 2 books. I didn't know what other new books were out, so I only bought 'Twilight' and Sophie Kinsella's 'Remember Me'. I am soooo behind on the latest updates of books. Takpe, takpe. I'll catch up soon enough. Later on, headed down to Mercato for some grocery shopping and amongst all other things, bought a tub of Bud's Chocolate Brownie ice-cream to keep me company with my new books at home.

And now, I've finished 'Remember Me' which was a really, really sweet story. Sheesh. I'm being cheesy. Well, last words, there is nothing better than a good book, a tub of ice-cream and my favourite, cozy comforter to keep me all happy during this holiday season. Friends of mine, I will give you a call after I've finished reading but I'll most probably head out and buy a dozen more later on. Peace ass.

5 comments:

psychokiddo said...

eurgh. enough books oweady :P

adlynndiyana. said...

haha
ann babe, tibe i imagine u n i being in a book club
haha
i am so bringing my twilight to KARISMA doe :p

Nisa Lokman said...

ann
do read all 4 books of twilight taw.
nyahahaha.
then every1 can imagine their own edward.
=p

aCe+ said...

ya i agree wif psychokiddo.. no more book please.. i just torn apart 2 of my book n burn one of them for this semester's subject

Alisya said...

OMG, I was at Pavvi the same tym! xD