20081108

Is It?

Is it wrong to be comfortably attracted to him? Is it wrong to smile whenever you're around him? Is it wrong to wait anxiously for him to text you? Is it wrong to love spending time with him? Is it wrong to start talking openly to him? Is it wrong to like him a little bit more than just a friend? Just a little bit. Is it wrong to talk about what he did to me in the past? Is it wrong to laugh at his jokes? Is it wrong to want him to be attracted to me? Is it wrong to secretly know that he's be throed? Is it wrong to be amazed at his fascinating interests? Is it wrong to want him to hold your hand while crossing the road? Is it wrong to want to snuggle up to him? Is it wrong to say that he's a perfect gentleman? Is it wrong for him to get close to me? Is it wrong for me to think romantically about him but doubts that it'll ruin both of us? Is it wrong to walk around and have fun with him? Is it wrong to want his hug while sleeping? Is it wrong to suddenly kiss him and hoping it was what he wanted too? Is it?

I hope it's not.

1 comment:

Nisa Lokman said...

in my opinion la kan, its not wrong...
ngeheee.
=p