20081104

I'm Sorry for This

What if you were talking to a 19 year old but it seems like they have a mindset of a 13 year old? Making innocent faces whenever confronted and being all 'oh-i-don't-know-anything-about-it' attitude. Your tricks are old girl. Your intentions are crystal clear. Your as transparent as glass. Everybody else might let you walk all over them with this attitude of yours. But not me. You know how I'll react and let me tell you I'm real. Other people might not show their dissapointment in you and would fake about their true feelings when actually they are feeling miserable. They did that just so you could make yourself guilt-free and free to live your life like a happy little elf strolling around a merry golden bush. Bla, bla, bla.

But sampai bila can anybody stand your 'attention-whore' attitude? Dismissing girlfriends for boys. Withholding information just so you could be ahead of the crowd proving to everyone else that you have a bright future to get to and competing against best friends.I'm sorry. But this has got to stop. I'm not buying your 'This is who I am. I can't change it' bullshit. I'm saying this because you dare hurt me and some other people along the way. I don't think I can take anymore of this crap. I love you girl. I love you till death. But if this is the way you plan on treating me and the other girls, I'm sorry. You're just not worth it. We can't keep on having your back if you can't respect us.


I'm not saying this just for myself. Wake up please. It's not worth it for me to be all bitchy to you about boys. But I just can't keep quiet about this. Many reasons for this girl. I don't want the boys in campus here to talk bad about you saying that you're easy to get. I don't want you to lose our respect. I don't want to not know you. I'm saying this with tears filling up my heart. Please change and Happy Birthday.

This might be cruel to you. I can't say this all out loud because you know how I'll twist my tongue and then act all bitchy and yelling to you like it's nobody's business. I'm sorry. But this has got to stop.

1 comment:

psychokiddo said...

"I don't want to not know you."
Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 6 :D
ngeeh :D