20081103

Dissapointed In You

I’ve been crushing over ‘this’ guy ever since I saw him in campus which was like a year ago. During freshman year. Part 1. He’s a little bit older than I am and he’s kinda good looking. His style grabbed my attention. I'll squeal like a giddy little girl every time I catch a glimpse of him. Once, I met him outside of campus. I thought that the countless of times we’ve bumped into each other would make him recognize that I do actually go to the same campus as he does. He looked blankly at me. Obviously he doesn’t even know that I’m alive. I really wanted to get to know the guy but I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it seeing that at the time, I was having a fling with a certain guy I’ve mentioned here before.

Well, surprise, surprise! Someone beat me to him and claims that they know nothing about my crush towards him. So, I’m screwed. It’s not like he’ll fall head over heels for me pun. Who am I to compete? But if someone would just give it a little push, who knows right? Oh, pardon me. I’m sorry I forgot about your policy of putting “hoes over bros”. Ask yourself are you actually applying that policy or are you just saying it just to make yourself look cool?

No comments: