20081027

Roll Out

-- Kiss My Ass Lover


What do you do when the life you knew for almost 3 years have changed? Do you cry and weep? Or do you get up and start a new life? I'll be lying if I said I don't think about him anymore. But I don't think I want my old life with him to repeat again and me ending up in the gutters. I can't take it anymore. It's not who I am to let people walk over me and me bowing down to their every word. It's just not me I tell you. So what I'm trying to do now is moving on and I have. Confused I still am but no more sad.

I've got my family and friends to keep me happy. It sounds typical enough but it's true. How many people can say that they have both true friends and a whole family? I have everything I need. I have everything I want. What more is there? Love? No, no, no, and NO. Why should I find a guy to pur my love to when all he ever does is waste it. I tell you what. I'm gonna make being SINGLE rocking so that everybody I've ever loved will be shaking in their seats. You can bet on that.

Another way of being happy? Pergi tengok High School Musical 3. Bestttt ;)

No comments: