20080701

There's No Competition


Siti Ili Diyana. 30.6.2007 was the date that changed history. Well, not exactly history of the world in particular, but in our own. Especially mine. It's good to find a best friend who's mentally disturbed, experienced and crazy as mine. And that's you! I've been a bitch to you and the other girls sometimes and I am overwhelmed by guilt that you guys still stick with me no matter what. Our secrets, gossips, chitchats stays between our circle . And it will never break. Ili my colorful lollipop, you're the best baby. There's not much for me to say because you have already said a lot about us on your blog. Last but not least Ili darling, I Love You more than what words can say and actions can do. Mmwa. Us forever is not impossible.

1 comment:

psychokiddo said...

weeee. I LOVE YOU SO DAMN FUCKIN HARD RAJA KU :DD