20080615

Spring Kyle Cleaning,

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm soo tired. Been helping around the house for half a day. Spring cleaning konon-konon. Ha-ha. I'm just here to say that I am infected by a disease. The Dickherber disease. Haihh. And there's only one cure for it. Getting to touch Kyle Patrick Dickherber! Ha-ha! Yessss. His last name is Dickherber! Hahaha. Just when I tought that I'm finally getting over him, something else about him comes up then I'm crazy about him all over again. Pitiful mann. Helpppppppppppp! I need to get him out of my mind. I can't live with this obsession anymore! Darn. I am not the type of person to get obsessed about something. If I am, I'll get over it after a few days time. But in Kyle's case, I have been Googling him every single morning when I wake up, I stalk him on YouTube (I'm not the type to surf on to YouTube as well), add him up on Myspace, eventhough I know it's not really him. Duhh. Semester break is going to be over soon and I am acting nonchalantlike it's not happening. I need a vacay! A vacay before the term starts and to get Kyle out of my bloody ignorant brain! Haihh. P.S: I want to take up my piano lessons again. Who knows when will it be.

1 comment:

psychokiddo said...

girlfriend, this is more than obsession a'dy. amore no est amore :D hahaha.