20080612

He's in my dream. Seriously


Ok. I think I'm going out of my mind. It has been 5 days since I last saw The Click Five's concert in Genting. I can't get them out of my mind and it's driving me insane! I mean, I know I shouldn't be feeling like this because I know that they are out of my grasp but I just can't help it! I'll get over it someday but today is sooooo not the day.

I know this might sound ridiculous but I dreamt about them last night. I know. Silly. But it's true. It was suchhhhh a nice dream. I'm not gonna go to the details because you won't get what I'm trying to tell you pun. I woke up, and I caught myself swithching on the laptop, Googled Kyle Patrick's photos, ripped their CD and uploaded it into my Mp3 and stuffed Kyle's photos and The Click Five's songs in my mobile phone. I even did my house chores with my headphones stuck in my ears with Kyle Patrick's huge/sexy voice blasting. WTF?! I know! I'm soo lame but somehow I just can't get enough of them especially Kyle! You should have watched them perform the other night. They were down right awesome! Great entertainers and performers. Excuse me for saying this but how they performed that night shivered me right to my bones. I can just feel what they mean with their words and melody swaying and rocking. I'm getting soppy but mannnnnn. My greatest respects to them for playing their own instruments, writing their own songs and having the stamina and energy to perform with such great extravagence. And here I am to thank them for bringing Kyle Patrick to the band. He is God's gift to you, Click. Take care of him dudes!

Every night, when I lay my head down on my pillow, Ayah switching off the lights, everybody in bed, I would turn on my Mp3 and hear Kyle's voice in my ear, singing me off to dreamland where it's the only place that I could see and feel him. Ok, 'feel' is a little bit over the top. I'm just crushing on a cute rockstar. Isn't every girl is?

No comments: