20080524

Taknaaaaaaaak!

Ok. 1 word. I'm pissed. Ok, that's 2 words. I woke up bloody early this morning just to wake up to a day filled with awkward and annoying surprises. Fuck. I did something that I already told Mak that I absolutely hate doing and if given the chance, I would never want to do it again. The reason: I have already done it before and it wasn't pleasant. I know for a fact that a lot of girls especially my peers would do anything to do what I did and some of them might be good at it. Well I'm not and I absoulutely hate it. I admit, I'm not what people are looking for for this type of job but it just isn't my thing. People say I should be grateful. Terima kasih banyak-banyak, aku tak suka. Bye.

Don't hurt yourself wondering what I did. You'll know soon enough.

No comments: