20080527

MC Hammer versi Perempuan

Oh well. Not yet lahh obviously. But I will if I don't keep track of my expenses. I withdrew everything I had from 2 out of 3 of my bank accounts. And now, I am currently broke. But not 'too' broke lahh. My allowance is still with Ayah and I don't know what to do with it. Isn't it hard figuring out what you actually want? I am blessed. Alhamdulillah.

Well, it's the holidays. Plus it's May. It's SALE month. Bahaha. KLCC and Pavillion will be filled with unwanted peers. Tak bosan ke keluar? Ok lahh, I understand that school children too needs to hang out once in a while. Betul tak? I'm not saying aku ni dewasa lah sangat but I've 'been there, done that' at a very young age. So, kids, enjoy yourselves out there. Be safe. Call me when you're not around. Ok?

2 comments:

si adlynn :) said...

ehem
i am sooooo not terase :pp

Anbreen,Aziz said...

hahahaha.babe,this is not for you durr.ini untuk bdk2 skolah yg i saw ysterdayyy.pfftt.sgtt rimass okayy.