20080517

Macam ni ke Tag?

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?
Yupp! I love when it's delivered especially.

2. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Today? Not exactly. Had a headcache.

3. Are you an understanding person?
Ask my friends.

4. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Speed Racer! 9 hours ago.

5. What did you last get upset about?
Nak ajak Hazim teman makan, tapi dia entah ke mana.

6. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Yesssssss. Mentos anybody?

7. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
Ohh yeahhh.

8. What are you looking forward to this summer?
Yesss! Tioman, family trip and hols with Aizat.

9. Who was the last person you ate with?
Tasha, Wani, Anne, Boy and Faiz.

10. Do raisins belong in cookies?
Absolutely not!

11. What's your screen name?
Anbreen, Aziz

12. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
Haven't been to a party for quite a while.

13. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
Duhh. Science stream kott.

14. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
South America! So many hunks there to die for.

15. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Dua-dua ponn bedal!

16. What's one thing you've learned?
People you hate turns out to be your close friend later on.

17. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Tasha, Wani, Anne, Boy and Faiz. Again.

18. Would you ever donate blood?
Yes but I haven't yet.

19. How many snack machines are in your school?
Pfft. Pathetically none.

20. Do you believe in karma?
Absolutely.

21. Are you good at telling jokes?
Again, ask my friends.

22. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Umm. My feet are small.

23. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Duhhh.

24. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
I can't eat sushi. Except the one with crabstick on top.

25. What were you doing at 10 am?
Sleeping lah for sure.

26. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
Yahh. Highlighted my back hair, gained a couple of kg's. That's it I guess.

28. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
I'm clumsy. I lost track of what I spill on myself.


And now, go on. Tag yourself. Ngeeeee. *Big Grins.

No comments: